English Meaning : Peace, Calm
1. The absence of mental stress or anxiety.
2. A disposition free from emotions.
3. A state or quality of being calm.
4. A state of freedom from disturbance.
1. "Serenity" of heart and mind prepares people for forthcoming problems.
2. If you find "serenity" and happiness, people may be jealous.
3. Everyone likes "serenity".
4. She found the "serenity" of lake very smoothing.
Synonyms: Calmness, tranquility, dispassion, hush, exactitude, composure, noiselessness, quietness, purity, peacefulness
Antonyms: Anger, madness, agitation, terror, bustle, uproar, unrest, restless, violence
Previous words of the week: Fatal