Pronunciation : जेपर्डाइज़
Hindi meaning : खतरे में डालना, जोखिम में डालना, आपत्ति में डालना, संकट में डालना
English Meaning :
1. To jeopardize a situation or activity means to do something that may destroy it or cause it to fail.
2. To put in danger or risk.
3. To put someone or something into a situation in which there is danger of loss, harm or failure.
1. She knew that by being not serious in life , she could jeopardize her whole future.
2. He jeopardize his life every time he dived from the tower.
3. People should be able to feel that they can become parents without jeopardizing their careers.
Synonyms: imperil, risk , take a chance, endanger, gamble, peril, threaten, menace , be careless, hazard
Antonyms: preserve, guard , save, protect, secure, bring in safety, defend
Previous words of the week: Contradiction