Hindi Meaning: "पुनरावृत्ति करना", "संक्षेप में वर्णन करना", "सारांश पेश करना", "सारांश प्रस्तुत करना"
1. Summarize and state again the main points.
2. You can say that you are going to recapitulate the main points of an explanation, argument, or description when you want to draw attention to repeat the fact that you are going to repeat the most important points as a summary.
3. To repeat in concise form.
4. To sum up statements or matters.
Example: 1. Let's recapitulate the essential points.
2. Recapitulate what the police have done in the matter.
3. Recapitulate the main points you've made.
Synonyms: sum up, recap, abstract, summarize, epitomize, outline
Antonyms: elaborate, lengthen, expand, enlarge, extend, elongate
Previous words of the week: Misconceive