Hindi Meaning : दलदल, धसान, तंग हालात, नाज़ुक हालात, कीचड़
English Meaning : 1. A quagmire is a difficult, complicated, or unpleasant situation which is not easy to avoid or escape from.
2. An awkward, complex, or hazardous situation: "a legal quagmire"
3. A quagmire is a soft, wet area of land which your feet sink into if you try to walk across it.
4. A soft boggy area of land that gives way underfoot.
1. Those people had fallen further and further into a quagmire of confusion.
2. Rain had turned the grass into a quagmire.
3. Your vehicle got stuck in the quagmire.
Synonyms : marsh, bog, morass, slew, sough, entanglement, swamp, fen, dilemma
Antonyms : easel, convenience, contentment, solution
Previous words of the week: Obscurantism