Hindi Meaning : बकवासी, वाचाल, बकवादी, कल- कल के साथ कहने वाला, बातूनिया, मुखर
English Meaning :
1. If you describe someone as garrulous, you mean that they talk a great deal, especially about unimportant things.
2. Excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters.
3. Wordy and rambling.
1. Some people are very garrulous, and I do not like garrulous people.
2. It is hard for Lily to keep secrete because she is garrulous in nature.
3. Though my all windows and doors are closed, I can still hear my garrulous neighbours loudly gossip in the night.
Synonyms : talk-active, chatty, mouthy, verbose, diffusive, voluble, loquacious, vociferous
Antonyms : silent, reserved, untalk-active, still, laconic
Previous words of the week: Fret