Pronunciation : अकलूड
Hindi Meaning : रोक देना, रोकना
English Meaning :
1. stop, close up, or obstruct
2. come into contact with another tooth in the opposite jaw.
1. It looks like the clouds are going to occlude the sun and ruin my picnic.
2. Although I do not want you inside of my office, I will not occlude your entry by locking the door while I am away.
3. During the surgery, the doctor will do everything possible to not occlude the flow of blood to the patient’s heart.
Synonyms : stop, suspend, clamp, leave out, congest, impede, shut, enclose, clog, retain, keep back, resist
Antonyms : unplug, permit, forward, release, assist, facilitate, encourage, allow
Previous word of the week : Exacerbate