Sheels Dictionary Release 2.0 - September 14, 2014
1. Added new words in database, now it contains 1,95,699 words.
2. Added facility to search and type words phonetically.
3. Facility of typing comma (,) and some punctuation marks has been added while adding and modifying words.
4. Added Devnagari and Phonetic Keyboard help under Help menu.
5. Editing word has been made simple and now it does not require providing word number.
6. Fixed an issue with searching – In version 1.0 while searching “द” list of “छ” appeared.
7. Searching has been made faster by using new algorithm.
8. Added facility of state storing. Now the same dictionary will be opened on restarting software which was last closed. If user will close Hindi Dictionary, next time Hindi Dictionary will open and if user closes English Dictionary, next time same will open.
9. Graphical User Interface has been more simplified and now it takes less space on users system.
10. 3D toolbar has been removed.
11. Facility of Go To has been removed.
12. This version will use 75% less disk space.
13. Installation instructions have been updated. OCX error for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista has been fixed. Now no compatibility setting will be required after installation.
14. Older version of Sheels Dictionary i.e. Version 1.0 is now no longer supported.